Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 26 minutes
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand as they are dairy free)
- 3 tbsp nut or seed butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Slice the bananas.
- Place a little nut butter on one slice and place another banana slice on top, making a little sandwich.
- Place in freezer on parchment lined plate or dish for 20 minutes.
- Just before you take them out of the freezer, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips for approximately 40 seconds in microwave. As each microwave can be different, I usually check at 20 seconds, stir and add a bit more time as needed until melted.
- Take bananas out of freezer.
- Dip half of banana 'sandwich' in chocolate. Place back on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate side with hemp seeds. Pop back into freezer for another 20 minutes.
Enjoy these straight from freezer as a cool yummy treat.