Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl
Rich in fiber and antioxidants to support hormone health.
- 1/2 Beet (medium, peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 1/2 tsps Pitted Dates
- 1/2 tsp Schisandra Berry Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In your blender or food processor, combine the beet, frozen mango, frozen raspberries, dates, schisandra berry powder and milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mango, hemp seeds, chia seeds, bee pollen, or shredded coconut.
No Schisandra Berry Powder
Leave it out, use acai powder, or a pure mixed berry powder instead.
Add your favourite vanilla protein powder.