Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 3 tsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa, non-dairy milk, cinnamon, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover. Let cook until quinoa is cooked; approximately 15 minutes. You can add a splash of water if needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and stir in maple syrup (to taste)
- Top with your favourite toppings such as berries, coconut, nuts or seeds.
fruit, berries, unsweetened shredded coconut, nuts or seeds